Published on January 18, 2012
This post was previously on the Pathfinder Software site. Pathfinder Software changed its name to Orthogonal in 2016. Read more.
Your job as an innovator is to discover a product and model that works before you run out of time and money. 9 out of 10 new products fail. So fail faster, fail cheaper. So use Fast Innovation with Lean + UX + Agile to iterate and pivot your product and model to success. Join us for a half day workshop on January 20th, 2012 to experience what fast innovation can do for you.
Orthogonal’s Amy Willis (UX), Bernhard Kappe (Products Strategy) and Reid MacTavish (Agile Development) share their lessons learned in using lean+ux+agile to deliver software products that customers want and will pay for.
- Pragmatic Marketing and Lean Startup- which is right for you?
- Lean UX – Design as the differential gear between customer development and agile development
- How to run a successful inception
- It’s never too early for metrics and analytics
- Agile practices and pitfalls
- Continuous deployment and A/B testing
- Team composition and how to hire
If you’d like to join us, you can rsvp here.